Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Pinterest

Saturday 7 April 2012

Keeping the magic alive....

I can't believe how fast this year has gone.  My days have rolled into one another and it is Easter.  Today, the kids and I did loads of Easter craft, to make a little 'shrine' for the Easter Bunny.  The most exciting thing that they found today was a little bag of  'Magic Beans'.   DD9 is very dubious, however DS7 and DD5 can't contain themselves and can't wait to see what will happen in the morning.  




So, this is what I did.

I bought a packet of jelly beans, and a couple of little bags.  You could also use a little box - it's all about the packaging!!  



I then went onto my Mac and printed a little instructions card.  


"Plant on Easter Eve under the full moon.  On Easter morning, you will surprised to see what magic appears".



In anticipation, we planted the little beans in a pot plant and put them in full view of the moon.




I will post again and show some photos from the morning... apparently they grow LOLLYPOPS!!!    ;)







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...